Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly, we maintain a 7,000 square foot warehouse of the latest remediation equipment to take care of your water, mold, and fire restoration needs. We invest in state of the art equipment that is efficient and effective in extracting water and the remediation of mold and smoke. Our experienced and tenured team of technicians are highly trained and knowledgeable about any restoration/remediation job needed. The majority of our staff have been with us for over five years and they know that quick and professional service is what our clients want and deserve. At SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly, we know what we are doing, have the inventory of equipment to professionally perform the tasks, and the work ethic to get it done right the first time!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (703) 830-5800
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.