About SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly
Ronald & Wendy Dickinson
Owners of SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly
“Like it never happened.” That’s the goal of SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly when restoring your home or business after disruptions have occurred. We are highly trained and licensed experts in water, fire, mold, bio-hazard, and deep-cleaning remediation services. When disaster strikes, you need honest professionals to guide you through the process. SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly will work diligently to restore your home or commercial building to pristine condition with as minimal disruption to your everyday life as possible.
Because we care! Beyond the training and years of experience, we are members of the community just like you. We live here, our children attend school here, our friends and family are here, and we enjoy and support local youth sports teams and charitable activities throughout the area. Simply put, we have roots here and are part of the neighborhood fabric.
Serving Northern Virginia since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We look forward to continuing to serve the community for many years to come. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American BioRecovery Association Member
- Better Business Bureau A+
- Certified Firm- THE CLEAN TRUST
- Certified Mold Inspector- Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, VA