DON'T LET YOUR CASTLE GO UP IN SMOKE
You may not actually live in a castle, but we all think of our homes as such. Electrical fires cause horrible damage by burning from the inside out. Usually starting inside walls and electrical outlets, electrical fires often go unnoticed until the fire has burned through the walls and ceilings.
Should you smell anything metallic in nature, it may be an electrical fire or an electrical short. Don't ignore such odors, immediately take action to have the situation accessed. Don't let your castle go up in flames. Have your electrical panel, outlets, and appliances checked for system integrity.
Should the unfortunate occur and you experience an electrical fire, call SERVPRO for all your remediation needs. Your SERVPRO team is trained in the latest techniques in fire restoration.