Careful use of Deep Fryers is a must!
SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly recently took on the clean up and restoration of a fire damaged kitchen. What was the cause of the fire? None other than a deep fryer. Splattering oil caught a kitchen towel on fire. In a panic, the homeowner knocked over the deep fryer causing the fire to engulf the kitchen. Luckily, injuries were avoided and the fire was soon contained by the fire department.
SERVPRO was able to restore the kitchen to it's former condition and a lesson was learned on the appropriate use of deep frying appliances.
Should you need fire restoration services at your home or business, contact SERVPRO of Fair Oaks-Centreville-Chantilly on (703) 830-5800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.