Unfortunate Kitchen Fire
Unfortunately, kitchen fires are not uncommon. Whether caused by a faulty appliance, cooking grease or a stove or oven left on by mistake, fires tend to happen in kitchens. Typically the gathering place for most families, being without a kitchen is not only disruptive to mealtimes but takes away time together with friends and family. Having to arrange for pizza delivery or lugging in carry-out food, gets tiresome and expensive!
Should you experience the unfortunate occurrence of a fire in your home, call your SERVPRO fire remediation and restoration specialists. We can come and rid your home of the unpleasant smoke odor as well as providing restoration services. We can be reached 24/7 on (703) 830-5800.